Terms & Conditions
Please read our website and service terms and conditions. If you have any questions relating to our Terms and Conditions please contact us.
Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Metals and Authenticity
Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd only deal with gold, platinum,silver and palladium and is hallmarked by the Assay Office London. This is to ensure all hallmarked goods leave you with a piece of mind that your purchase is what you ordered whether it be gold, platinum or sterling silver as defined by the exacting standards of recognized assay offices. Each piece will carry our own registered makers mark to guarantee its authenticity.
In no event shall Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd's Internet site, even if Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd or a Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Burt and Gurt Jewellery Ltd's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of London without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Returns / Refund Policy
Burt and Gurt Jewellery do not offer refunds on bespoke items unless they are defective or faulty.
We can however make amendments to your purchase at the agreed price which can vary depending on the changes being made to the product.
We cannot be held responsible for returns that are lost in transit. Royal Mail Special Delivery is the most recommended method.
Once you have made your purchase and all is authorised, a representative from Burt and Gurt Jewellery will send an email acknowledging your order request. Once payment has been received Burt and Gurt Jewellery will make a start on your desired item.
If the credit card details and or funds are not authorised, Burt and Gurt Jewellery will inform the customer and reserves the right to cancel the order.
Receipt of an Order Confirmation indicates a legally binding purchase and sale agreement between yourself and Burt and Gurt Jewellery.